Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
1 year contract position
W2 with full benefits
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
• As a Schedule Analyst, will be a member of the Project Controls Section
* As a member of the business team, will be accountable for the results on multifunctional and/or multidisciplinary projects and assignments,
including performance standards, budget and schedule
• Creating and maintaining the detailed network schedules in MS Project, including the extraction and analysis of various schedule related data (e.g.,
project receivable/deliverable data, baseline vs. actual activity count data, etc.), analysis of earned value performance data, preparation of slack
tables, critical path analyses, and other associated metrics etc., required for monthly/quarterly reporting and maintenance of the project schedules
and performance measurement archive
* Must have advance experience with Microsoft Project 2010/2013
This position typically requires a Bachelors degree in Business or a related discipline, with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; a Masters
degree in a similar discipline, with a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or a PhD in a similar discipline, with a minimum of 2 years of related
This candidate must have a wide range of experience working with multiple levels of program management, and must have an extensive
understanding and an applied use of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in project schedule development, CPM methodology,
and the development of cost/schedule integration. The candidate must have the ability to apply wide-ranging experience and advanced knowledge in
one or more fields of related knowledge. The ideal candidate will possess the following experience/skill set:
* Must be a resourceful, self-motivated individual with excellent verbal, written communication and analytical skills.
* Advanced knowledge of applicable industry and/or academic practices and standards.
* Advanced experience in EVM, and various performance measurement techniques.
* Advanced knowledge and experience working with program/project management.
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Project or Primavera.
* Strong, experienced user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Experience in manufacturing planning from concept to testing and delivery.
* Experience in network schedule development working in a project team environment, using advanced scheduling techniques such as resource
loading, critical path analysis, and slack analysis.
* Experience in detailed product planning including procurement, manufacturing handoffs as well as interfaces to other receiving scheduled products.
* Experience with NASA, NASA centers, or related aerospace industry
* Advanced knowledge of applicable Laboratory policies and procedures, NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations.
* Ability to work independently with only limited direction, typically receiving few or no instructions.
* Ability to collaborate effectively with PEMs/CAMS and their technica
Number of positions