Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
18 month contract position
W2 with full benefits
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
• Requires a High School diploma with a minimum of 15 years of related experience or an Associate’s degree with a minimum of 10 year of related experience or related required training.
• Advanced understanding of work techniques, applicable policies, procedures and practices in fabrication of flight and proto-flight printed wiring board electronic assemblies, cabling, chassis wiring, and harnessing; as well as practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered. Applies knowledge and skills in these areas.
• Experience in reading and comprehending drawings/schematics and assembly instructions, working with engineering and able to solve complex problems.
• Limited supervision requiring no instructions on routine work, and general instructions on new assignments and consults with manufacturing engineer on an as needed bases.
• Take’s responsibility and ownership of own and team’s work.
• Extensive experience in working in cleanroom environments and ESD workstations.
• Ability to work under a microscope.
• Demonstrated IPC J-STD-001 and/or NASA 8739 certification training
• Demonstrated experience in Surface Mount Technology printed wiring assemblies.
• Demonstrated experience in polymerics adhesives, potting, and conformal coating material application and mixing
• Demonstrated experience with JPL fabrication standards for printed wiring electronic assemblies, cables and harnesses.
Number of positions