Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be US Citizen
4 month contract position
W2 with full benefits
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
You will be a member of the Business Administrative Section 341 and will report to the Business Administrative Manager of 3416. You will provide staff assistant support to the Power and Sensor Systems Section, specifically groups 3462, 3463 and 3464. Your duties will include processing travel authorizations and reports (foreign and domestic), You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on timekeeping. You’ll be updating and maintaining group files, Docushare, and distribute their mail. You’ll coordinate conference room schedules and meetings. Submission of facilities service requests. Receiving visitors; receiving, referring or answering mail; answering and routing calls. Creating letters, memos, presentations, spreadsheets and reports. Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Typically requires a High School diploma with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; Associates degree with a minimum of 1 year of related experience; related required training.
• Solid understanding of staff assistant profession with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Solid understanding of office procedures and personal computer applications (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
• Ability to work effectively under pressure on multiple tasks.
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and provide excellent customer service.
• Excellent planning and scheduling skills.
• Knowledge of, DocuShare.
• Experience with JPL travel systems.
• Teaming skills and professionalism in interfacing with all levels of personnel within and across multiple organizations.
Number of positions