Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Some travel may be required
Columbus Technologies and Services Inc. is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Columbus offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Research Analyst to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Columbus can do for you at www.columbususa.com
•Work with Principal Investigators (PIs) on the implementation (e.g., subject coordination and database management) and dissemination of research studies within the department.
• Maintain SPSS database for designated studies.
• Complete data management for enrolled subjects.
• Maintain research files and ensure that appropriate regulatory documents are completed.
• Provide administrative support for Principal Investigators.
• Provide manuscript development support and contribute with experience as co-author; edit and format manuscripts for publication.
• Develop and maintain reference database in End Note.
• Perform and organize library searches for the literature reviews.
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in clinical research.
• Experience with clinical research protocols, including data entry and dissemination of findings.
•Experience in patient-reported outcomes.
• Experience with SPSS, End Note and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written. • Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Number of positions