Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
6 month contract position
W2 with full benefits
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Leidos is looking for remedy developers for 6 month assignments to help convert custom asset management to out-of-the-box BMC asset management including software license management and a limited implementation of the CMDB.
* Create and/or update Remedy documentation to comply with software lifecycle methodologies
* Ability to translate requirements into application design utilizing best practice technical solutions
* Ability to troubleshoot applications at the workflow and database level
* Managing Foundation Data (Create, Update, Delete)
* Managing CMDB data model and Asset / CI Audit Log
* Remedy Server and Mid-Tier Administration- AR Server Configuration, Approval Server and Email Engine configuration
* Performing bug fixes and minor enhancements/workflow changes to Remedy applications.
* Remedy data and code migration / deployment
-Experienced Remedy developer with key skills including Asset Management, CMDB and Software License management.
-Bachelor Degree in a related field from an accredited 4 year college or a combination of 5 years' experience and training will be considered in lieu of 4 degree.
CMDB and Software License management.
Number of positions