Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Must be a US Citizen
5 month contract position
W2 with full benefits
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Will be a member of the Solar System Exploration Directorate Business Administration Office and report organizationally to the Manager of the
Business Administration Office. Will work directly with the Cassini Administrative Support Team (CAST). Will work under general supervision
requiring general instructions for routine work and detailed instructions for new assignments.
Will be responsible for:
• Assisting in scanning files and records for archival purposes
• Boxing, notating and sending files to records storage
• Answering CAST help-line and e-mail to take messages or redirect calls as appropriate
• Utilize office devices such as photocopier, scanner, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation, etc.
• Eliminating stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.)
• Performing other office duties as assigned
• Some lifting up to 30 pounds
• Typically requires a High School diploma with a minimum of 3 years of related experience; related required training.
• General understanding of job aspects; understanding of detailed aspects of job and work techniques in: administrative office operations, as well as
practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
• General understanding of office procedures, the standard Microsoft office suite of applications and applies knowledge and skills in this area.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work under pressure with general supervision, balance multiple tasks and complete routine assignments to
meet commitments with high quality products
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Self-motivated individual who takes the initiative to solve problems reliably and independently
• Excellent typing, spelling, grammar, verbal and written communication skills
• Proven success in the administration support profession with the ability to maintain patience and composure in a busy and dynamic work
• Teaming skills and professionalism with ability to interact with all levels of personnel within and across multiple organizations and provide excellent
• Prior experience working in an office environment doing a wide variety of office work
• Strong customer service philosophy
Number of positions