Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret Clearance
DOJ/DEA/Leidos – Washington, D.C.
W2 with full benefits
1 year contract
The ESA IV program provides IT applications and infrastructure services to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and other Department of Justice (DOJ) components. The program utilizes ServiceNow to provide IT Service Management (ITSM) services and is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join the team. This individual will support development of tailored capabilities to meet customer needs and meet ongoing program requirements for the operations, maintenance and enhancement of the ITSM platform. Leidos is seeking an individual with ServiceNow Development, Integration, Maintenance and Operations skills to join our team. The selected candidate will bring ServiceNow System Development and Systems Administration skills, including experience developing, integrating and administering a ServiceNow ITSM solution in a cloud-based environment.
- Serve as administrator and developer for the ESA IV ServiceNow ITSM tool
- Consult with the Chief Engineer, business process owners, customers, users and constituents to develop and analyze customer requirements
- Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
- Design and implement client scripts, business rules, workflows, and otherwise configure or modify applications to meet ESA IV area business requirements
- Track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests and defect corrections, while leveraging formal Change Management processes.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to design and implement data feeds/interfaces with other systems, including databases, monitoring tools, LDAP, etc.
- Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and internal colleagues
- Perform application testing
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets
- Develop and maintain procedural documents relating to the management of the platform
- Provide advanced application support to internal team members
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary
- Assist in IT process implementation and support as necessary
- Provide “on call” support on a periodic basis as required
This position requires a security investigation completed by the ATF to permit access to customer-sensitive information. Current clearance is not required.
-Experience with IT Service Delivery to a Federal Government Agency
-Knowledge of Remedy or ServiceNow database hierarchies and design
-Experience with detailed components of ServiceNow, including Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, and Asset Management
-Ability to create and configure forms and screen updates in ServiceNow
-2 or more years administering and developing on ServiceNow platform
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
- Experience with Agile development
- Cloud development experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
Number of positions
District of Columbia
District of Columbia