Enterprise Systems Analyst/PM
Job opening ID
Enterprise Systems Analyst/PM
Enterprise Systems Analyst/PM
Roles and responsibilities
Estimated duration is long term with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Enterprise Systems Analyst who will be responsible for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Solution Delivery for the OCIO PLM and CAE group. Responsibilities include:
• Support the delivery to operations lifecycle of technical solutions in the PLM applications space.
• Partner with the Engineering Teamcenter lead on the development of PLM technical strategies, and the overall technological architecture roadmap. The primary focus will be around the Teamcenter Unified Architecture (UA) technologies and CAE integrated tools.
• Will have both technical and functional responsibility for the planning, architecture, and implementation for PLM/CAE applications, specifically Siemens Teamcenter Unified Architecture, Teamcenter Active Workspace Client, NX, and SWIM, along with various other CAE applications, in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of the current Teamcenter PLM application architecture and capabilities to evaluate the technical and business impact of future software releases.
• Working closely with the Engineering Project Manager/Engineering Teamcenter lead/Stakeholders and IT development team to ensure strong communication and integration between Engineering and IT.
• Collaborating with technical team members and external customers to define and implement solutions for PLM/CAE applications including streamlining processes, evaluating impact, updating or replacing existing solutions, determining deliverables, and developing communication plans.
• Teamcenter, NX, and SolidWorks deployments including application configurations, testing, user acceptance testing, application delivery, mechanical library management, and issue tracking and resolutions.
• Providing technical guidance on PLM and Engineering Application projects involving CAD/CAM/CAE.
• Owning and solving performance and availability issues in different Teamcenter implementations, serving as a go to person for complex issues that may arise in Production/ QA / DEV environments.
• Performing system analysis, tuning and optimization on PLM server.
• Delivering prototypes to help stakeholders and product team understand new features/functionalities.
• Assisting process leads with application roadmaps to facilitate long range planning and budgeting application development.
• Establishing close partnerships with stakeholders and the governance body to help drive product roadmap and establish standards and policies.
•Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
•Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Expert knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter Unified Architecture 10.x or 11.x technical architecture and deployment/operations setup and configuration practices
• A proven track record demonstrating the design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of PDM and PLM systems
• Demonstrated knowledge in the development and maintenance of customizations to the Teamcenter Unified Architecture application platform including experience with software programming, specifically ITK development
• Experience with engineering process workflows including workflow metrics and reporting, role-based access, and security models, specifically Teamcenter ADA, in an Aerospace or Automotive setting
• Experience with Teamcenter Active Workspace Client 3.x
• Wide-ranging experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Data Management (PDM), Computer Aided Design (CAD), Bill of Material (BOM) Management, Mechanical/Electrical CAD, Model-based Engineering, Content Management Systems (CMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• In-depth knowledge and direct working experience with the core technologies typically used to support Multi-tier enterprise application platforms, lifecycle management systems, and there implementation, delivery, and operations.
• Extensive understanding of enterprise application principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Product Data Management, Project Management, Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance, Software implementation and validation, and/or Production System roll-out
• Excellent leadership skills, capable of synergizing, and guiding a team of highly technical individuals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively capturing and communicating technical information at all levels.
• Excellent product delivery experience interfacing with sponsors, stakeholders, process owners, and users.
• Previous implementation and maintenance experience with Mechanical design software: Siemens NX v11 or higher, SolidWorks v2016 or higher
• Experience with configuration management, change control and configuration control practices, previous use of GitHub Enterprise and JIRA is a plus
• Experience in or with the following:
o Siemens NX v11.x encompassing Bill of Materials, Assembly Management, Library Development, Visualization, Data translation, CheckMate.
o Mechanical design with proven ability to design highly complex and unique 3D models
o Active Workspace Client v.3.4 rollout
o Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics
o Teamcenter CAD Connector integration with SolidWorks, Altium, etc.
o SolidWorks, Altium, Mentor Graphics
o Siemens Teamcenter Translation Server
o SOA Gateway and integration with Oracle ESB/SOA technology
o Agile Software Development using Jira for tracking issues and resolutions
o End-user support using ServiceNow helpdesk system
o Source-code Control and Configuration Management using GitHub
• Experience with software programming, C++, Java
• Knowledge of Laboratory policies and procedures, NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations across a range of applications.
Number of positions