Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 11 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Ensures inventory is stocked appropriately by evaluating customer future needs, reviewing inventory quantity, and initiating orders for additional/new new material. Records quantity and type of stock received, in store, and issued. Ensures inventory accuracy by conducting physical inventories and cycle counts.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Requires a High School Diploma with 6 years related experience OR Associate's with 1 year related experience.
• Solid understanding of general job aspects of inventory receiving, stocking, and distribution process.
• Broad understanding of inventory control processes and systems including tracking of material and physical inventory techniques.
• Good computer skills related to inventory system data entry and reporting.
• Excellent customer service skills and able to work and communicate effectively with technicians, engineers, and scientists as well as business and logistics personnel.
• Understanding of inventory systems and experience in performing all transaction types relating to inventory receipts and distributions.
• Knowledge and experience with MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Desired Skills :
• 3 years electronics inventory experience using the Oracle Inventory System or similar Inventory System and performing receiving and issuance transaction types including for Bills of Material and work in Process.
• Understanding of applicable policies, procedures, and practices in inventory management including physical inventory and cycle counting.
• Knowledge of an electronic fabrication inventory and the ability to work independently with minimal training and guidance.
• Experience in sorting, counting, checking received goods, raw materials, finished or semi-finished parts and subassemblies.
• Experience using excel.
• Experience and ability to perform physical activities (50 pounds), including moving/lifting of raw metal.
Number of positions