Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 5 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Staff Assistant II in clerical functions within the Personnel Security Group.
High School diploma with a minimum of 6 years of general work experience; related required training.
Must have experience in:
- working with IT applications
- data entry
- dealing and communicating with a technical workforce who may not fully understand administrative processes
- prioritizing work demands
- customer intensive situations
- data analysis and metrics reporting
- telephone skills
- Must be Eligible for a Secret
Desired Skills :
- Familiarity with JPL, and its' organizational structure.
- Familiarity with NASA or Federal Government badging and credential processes.
- Applicant should have excellent verbal and demonstrated written communication skills, including the ability to deal directly with customers at all levels.
- Works well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Understands sensitive situations and communicates accordingly.
Number of positions