Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 2 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Requesting support for the Electromagnetic Compatiability (EMC) Group to coordinate and implement labeling and signage for three technical labs. Will need to coordinate with JPL property and graphics organizations to identify the appropriate format and material to label equipment and signage throughout technical labs in Bldgs 179, 325, 197, 302.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Knowledge of and experience with current graphics software (i.e. Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Good communication skills written and verbal
Desired Skills :
• Experience putting together graphics packages, coordinating with graphics vendors
Number of positions