Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 6 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Labview Programmer
Environmental Test Support activities in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) Engineering and Science Capability Augmentation (ESSCA) contract. This support is expected to be full time for approximately 6 months. The programmer shall provide modifications and upgrades to existing programs including software, performance analysis and testing. The programmer shall also prepare new basic LabVIEW programming as required and directed by ESSCA personnel.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a credit check
• Driving (a government issued vehicle) is required for this position. Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and successfully pass a DMV check.
• Clearance: NASA NACI
• Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience, and be familiar with developing executable, installed applications to run on Windows hosts.
• The software will provide a graphical interface to allow users to setup and perform PXI-based data acquisition operations and visualize and log the results to disk.
- Familiarity in the following areas is also a plus:
• Capturing system requirements to a document
• General object-oriented software development approach
• LabVIEW class tools and application/installer builder
• Tortoise/Subversion source code control
Number of positions