Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Some travel may be required
Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Labor Category: Management Analyst
Columbus Technologies and Services Inc. is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Columbus offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking Management Analyst to work onsite with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term position which offers:
- Competitive salary
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Columbus can do for you at www.columbususa.com
The contractor shall:
• Coordinate operational and administrative activities related to strategic planning processes, portfolio analysis, program evaluation, reporting activities, personnel and financial management as directed by TRP/CCRB management.
• Act as primary CCRB contact to TRP-wide and DAIDS-wide working groups, including meetings of the Office of the Director Management Team.
• Coordinate communications and reporting activities with the Workforce Operations, Communications and Reporting Branch in the DAIDS Office of the Director.
• Prepare travel documentation, vouchers and process all travel related support for CCRB and other TRP staff.
• Prepare and edit high profile meeting summaries, reports, briefing documents, program announcements, and presentations for internal and public audiences.
• Provide meeting coordination and event planning for all CCRB events (e.g. recurring internal staff meetings, applicable workshops, seminars, guest speakers and other related activities), which includes supporting routine and “one-of-a-kind” or programmatic meetings; scheduling or maintaining calendars; reserving meeting space/equipment; prepar-ing/distributing agendas; meeting logistics and other tasks determined by the CCRB/TRP leadership.
• Develop and distribute summaries/minutes for a variety of meetings.
• Manage and maintain the CCRB Chief’s calendar, as necessary.
• Coordinate timekeeping activities for federal personnel.
• Coordinate all activities for interviews related to new job applicants in CCRB.
• Develop and update content on SharePoint portal site for CCRB. Activities include site/community development, establishment of document libraries and other SharePoint content, and attendance at SharePoint trainings when necessary.
• Assist in the collection, compilation, and distribution of relevant scientific literature.
• Work on special cross-cutting/ad hoc projects, attend special regional/annual/ad hoc scientific meetings and participate on certain working groups and/or conference calls at the discretion of the CCRB/TRP Leadership.
• Perform other duties as requested to support CCRB and DAIDS-wide activities.
• Master’s degree required. Three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to a Master’s degree.
• One (1) year of related management experience.
• Experience in project management preferred.
• Experience in meeting management preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Number of positions