Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 12 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Staff Assistant II
This position will provide assistance to the staff of the Florida Cape Operations and Launch Services Coordination Office, working directly with the manager and business administrator, as well as those from other JPL organizations and industrial partners. Prepare correspondence, presentation materials and graphics; distribute mail/memos/letters, as necessary; maintain supplies inventory; coordinate shipping-receiving and maintain records, track JPL employees and contractors involved in SCAPE activities or those who have responsibility to operate forklifts, overhead cranes, or pneumatic doors. (A medical exam certified by KSC Occupational Health Facility is required.)
• Responsible for the overall operation and appearance of the office.
• Maintain schedule for conference room.
• Maintain contact lists for JPL personnel on travel to Cape for missions during prelaunch processing.
• Provide support as needed to JPL Project personnel and industrial partners.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Associate of Arts (AA) degree with 8 years of related experience or Bachelors with 2 or more years of related experience.
• Related required training.
• Some experience with technical-related writing.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, experience working independently with minimal direction and supervision.
Number of positions