Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 12 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Material Expeditor
Will locate and move equipment and materials between work areas at the Eastern Launch site (Cape Canaveral) to expedite the processing of hardware according to predetermined schedules and priorities. Keep records of government-owned vehicles assigned to the office. Perform tasks in connection with shipping and receiving; ensure proper packaging and shipping, identify packages with shipping information, prepare and keep records of goods shipped and received. Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Typically 0-2 years related experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess a valid Florida drivers’ license.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Demonstrated ability and inclination to work collaboratively to achieve results.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Capable of working as part of a team in a customer-focused organization.
Number of positions