Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Some travel may be required
Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Columbus Technologies and Services Inc. is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Columbus offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking Operations Coordinator to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term position which offers:
- Competitive salary
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Columbus can do for you at www.columbususa.com
• Serve as one of the primary points of contact for visitors and clinical operations; handle requests for information.
• Assistant the Department with organizational tasks.
• Maintain DLM's conference room calendar.
• Organize DLM employee federal government travel.
• Provide clerical and administrative support and to respond to customer needs.
• Set up, organize, and maintain files ad records.
• Answer calls and route to respond to customers and refer callers to the appropriate subject matter expert.
• Enter and retrieve computerized data and prepare correspondence and reports.
• Complete forms and prepare memoranda and correspondence.
• Conduct interviews with supervisors and employees to obtain information about organizational missions, functions, and work procedures.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Four (4) years of specialized experience plus a high school diploma is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of four (6) years of experience in a clinical or research setting. (preferred)
• Previous hospital experience.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of NIH travel and procurement systems.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Number of positions