Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 12 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Some travel required.
Labor Category: Systems Engineer
Duties can include, but not limited to:
•Perform systems engineering analysis including implementation and design documentations and requirement reviews and verifications.
•Analyze large amounts of data/strong analytical skills
•Provide document reviews and resolve technical systems engineering issues
•Coordinate with remote site personnel
•Work with external entities to configure and troubleshoot interface issues.
•Follow established SE processes and procedures.
•Support proposal efforts as needed
•Support verification activities
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Software integration and troubleshooting background
• Experience in systems engineering functions including the following: operations concept development, requirements management, interface definition and control, design documentation, and change management process
• Formal system test experience on a software development contract at the system, subsystem or component level.
• Experience with DOORs
• Experience with Technical writing
• Good oral and verbal communications
• Experience with eclipse and equinox baselines.
• Experience with spacecraft command load generation.
• Experience with web based applications.
• Experience with spacecraft trending and telemetry analysis.
• Experience with DOORs Tool Kit
• Experience with customer interactions including meetings and presentations
Number of positions