Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 6 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Staff Assistant II
Staff Assistant II in clerical functions within the Personnel Security Group.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• High School diploma with a minimum of 6 years of general work experience; related required training.
• Must have experience in:
- working with IT applications
- data entry
- dealing and communicating with a technical workforce who may not fully understand administrative processes
- prioritizing work demands
- customer intensive situations
- data analysis and metrics reporting
- telephone skills
- Must be Eligible for a Secret
• Familiarity with JPL, and its' organizational structure.
• Familiarity with NASA or Federal Government badging and credential processes.
• Applicant should have excellent verbal and demonstrated written communication skills, including the ability to deal directly with customers at all levels.
• Works well under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Understands sensitive situations and communicates accordingly.
Number of positions