Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 6 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Project Resource Analyst II
The Resource Analyst responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Prepare and analyze JPL procurement dollar and transaction reports; identify historic trends based on spend categories and develop insights; communicate findings to the Small Business Programs Office team.
• Analyzes and reports financial trend information in the generation of SBPO funding and goals
• Prepares reports using business system reporting (such as EBIS, Tableau, Smartsheets and Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Reporting) relative to procurement spend analytics and findings and reports issues to the Small Business team.
• Validates that all data is reported correctly to JPL management, NASA and other entities as needed,
• Validates data reports are completed and approved on time in accordance with contractual requirements; presents metrics to the Small Business Programs Office and the Acquisitions Department.
• Contributes as a key team member on teams inside and outside organization, project, activity or function.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Business Administration, Business Management or a related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years related experience
• Experience in data analytics, report preparation, forecasting, and funds administration.
• Must have the ability to work independently with only limited direction and interface effectively with all levels of program/project management, technical organizations, subcontractors, other NASA centers, and Sponsor.
• Must be resourceful and self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
• Must be a strong user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Laboratory and NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations across a range of applications.
• Previous experience in a project team environment with project reporting, integrated cost/schedule planning, and cost analysis.
• Advanced degree; Masters or higher
Number of positions