Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 12 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Project Schedule Analyst III
The PSA responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Creating, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting of all project level schedules and associated metrics, in support of programs and projects, as well as other planning related support
• Preparing and analyzing Earned Value reporting requirements
• Interfacing internally with JPL organizations and externally with subcontractor team members or other NASA centers
• As a member of the business team, will be accountable for the results on multifunctional and/or multidisciplinary projects and assignments, including performance standards, budget and schedule
• Creating and maintaining the detailed network schedules in MS Project, including the extraction and analysis of various schedule related data (e.g. project receivable/deliverable data, baseline vs. actual activity count data, etc.), analysis of earned value performance data, preparation of slack tables, critical path analyses, and other associated metrics etc., required for monthly/quarterly reporting and maintenance of the project schedules and performance measurement archive
• Occasional travel to subcontractor facilities might be required.
• Serving as an essential team member on teams inside and outside organization, project, activity or function, including outside of JPL
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• 6 years professional experience in project scheduling
• Extensive knowledge of industry and/or academic practices and standards across a range of applications related to schedule planning is required.
• Advanced experience with/use of Microsoft Project and Kidasa Milestones Professional software
• Experience working with multiple levels of program management, and must have an extensive understanding and an applied use of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in project schedule development, Critical Path methodology, and the development of cost/schedule integration.
• Must be resourceful and self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a strong user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Advanced knowledge of Laboratory and NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations across a range of applications.
• Previous experience in a project team environment with project reporting, integrated cost/schedule planning, EVM, and various performance measurement techniques.
• Experience with cost-schedule baseline change control processes. Prior experience with Cobra, IBT, Data Extractor, Discoverer, and or OBIEE.
Number of positions