Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 18 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Engineering Tech I
Flight hardware technician who will be working with epoxy’s and solvents and using micrometers and microscopes as well as operating ovens, vacuum chambers, to build precision instruments.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Driving (a government issued vehicle) is required for this position. Must have a valid California driver’s license, a clean driving record and successfully pass a DMV check.
• Experience with the implementation and diagnosis various network setups and components including: routers, modems, and switches
• Ability to maintain and manage inventory correctly and neatly
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Time management and organizations skills
Desired Skills :
• Sound knowledge of mechanical, software, and electrical issues
• Knowledge of various machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
Number of positions