Oracle Financial SME
Job opening ID
Oracle Financial SME
Oracle Financial SME
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 18 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Software and Computing Systems Subject Matter Expert
Oracle Functional upgrade project consultanting, with prior experience upgrading eBS from 12.1.3 to 12.2.10 or significant demonstrated experience configuring and deploying Oracle EBS 12.2.5 and higher tenants to customers. The subcontractor must be a U.S. citizen and shall assist the Enterprise Business Information Services (EBIS) Division with functional area tasks upgrading Oracle R12 eBS infrastructure from R12.1.3 to R12.2.10 at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
Key Functional areas of eBS expertise mix from functional consulting team are;
• Financials - AR, AP, CM, GL
• Project Accounting - experience with Project Manufacturing is a Plus
• Procurement – Full life cycle from order to receipt, including iProcurement & iSupplier
• Discrete Manufacturing – BOM, RTG, CST, WIP – Discrete, ENG, MRP/MPS and Finite Scheduling
• Inventory – Incl. WMS, MSC
• Fixed Assets
• Property Management
• Enterprise Assent Management
• Experience with common COTS Oracle add-on’s such as Mark View would be considered a plus
• Experience with OBIEE would be considered a plus
Key Deliverables will be;
• Functional feature analysis describing changes and new features available in Oracle EBS 12.2.10, tenant setup documentation, upgrade best practices training and documentation, and operational best practices documentation
• Technical and Functional Go-Live and Post Go-Live technical support to JPL core team.
• Review existing business requirements, provide fit gap analysis and present solution options
• Identify new features/capabilities
• Recommend options and process improvements or modifications to meet business requirements
• Analyze and present options for any functional requirements requested by stakeholders
• Deliver functional design for any new Oracle eBS Modules and/or system features to be implemented;
• Implement new features and/or system changes, according to the approved functional design
• Participate in logging and troubleshooting any application issues leading to successful incident closure
• Log Oracle Service Requests and work to obtain resolutions;
• Participate in system and integration testing sessions with Oracle eBS Modules and other applications, where impacted, to
validate the implemented features meet requirements
• Create and/or update functional design documents, and/or process flows related to configuration/process designs or any
approved customizations as per EBIS approved templates
• Collaborate with developers and project team and ensure optimal transition of user requirements into functional designs
• Prepare end user training material and deliver end user training on respective modules as per final solution requirements
• Provide periodic status reports
• Any other Oracle functional responsibilities as decided by the Project team.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of functional Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite (eBS) experience, including at least 2 full
life cycle implementations on Oracle eBS Release 12.2.5+ for respective modules or technology areas.
• At least 2 full life cycle R12.2.5+ implementations or 1 or more years of production support; which must include 3 or more of the
following eBS modules; Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Payments, Oracle, Receivables, Oracle Project
Accounting, Project Manufacturing, Oracle Cash Management, Application Desktop Integrator / Web ADI
• Strong knowledge and experience in two or more Oracle eBS Release 12.2.5+ Applications, specifically in: Financials, Procurement,
Logistics, Asset Lifecycle Management, or Manufacturing;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and effectively;
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and testing skills;
• Ability to interact effectively with team member as well as with large groups of stakeholders;
• Experience in configuring relevant Oracle modules
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Experience with basic SQL queries;
• Self-starter and able to drive all tasks to completion on time;
• Experience in conducting design and solution workshops, application testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT); and Preparation of training material and delivering end user training.
Number of positions