Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Database Administrator
Pay Range: $76K/Annually
This senior Database Administrator (DBA) position will be responsible for implementation, maintenance, and management of databases. The DBA will assist developers to refine data models, address performance deficiencies and document processes. Will write code for database access, data model migrations, and database logic including stored procedures. Will develop and formulate
standards, procedures, and conventions for database use. Will work with software engineers and system administrators to ensure
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Clearance NACI
• BS in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent
• 8 - 10 years of experience in database administration and development, primarily in Oracle but also familiarity with other databases (PostgreSQL, MariaDB) with a strong understanding of RDBMS concepts, principles and security.
• Oracle experience should include: RMAN, partitioning, parallel query, performance tuning, Enterprise Manager, APEX and demonstrated fluency in SQL and PL/SQL.
• Working knowledge (5+ years) of scripting and system administration in the Linux Operating System.
• Familiarity with cloud-based technologies and processes is an asset. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
• Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
• Develops and formulates standards, procedures, and conventions for database use.
• Works with technical/programming staff to ensure database security.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Number of positions