Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
20 month contract position
W2 with full benefits
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Assist GNSS Global Network Product Manager and Section-level computing resource Manager.
• Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical, Physics, Computer Science or related technical discipline with typically a minimum of 6 years of related experience; or PhD in similar disciplines with a minimum of 3 years related experience.
• RF/Microwave system knowledge/experience (antennas, multipath/EMI, signal modification and processing)
• Excellent initiative and follow-through to effectively identify, plan, and execute assignments with little guidance.
• Demonstrated ability to work with technical teams, including internal and external teams such as outside contractors.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively with principal investigators, engineers of both hardware and software, from university, government, foreign, and commercial organizations.
• Working knowledge of RedHat-based linux, Network Engineering, and IT Security
• Knowledge of GNSS Receiver operation and capabilities
• Demonstrated experience with hardware command/control communication channels
• Knowledge in areas of Geology and Geodesy
Number of positions