Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
7 month contract position
W2 with full benefits
Training will be provided
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Administers property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government and customer furnished property in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy. Oversees property accountability records including condition determination. Ensures the appropriate disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment. Contacts potential users and negotiates property transfers. Conducts property audits; provides guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability; develops, recommends, and implements property administration policy. Performs moderately complex job functions and activities within assigned area. Evaluates property to assess its condition during all phases of the property lifecycle. Monitors the movement of property, ensuring that a change of ownership, accountability or location is accomplished in accordance with applicable government regulations. Ensures submission of proper documentation to government agencies in accordance with provided requirements. Works on day-to-day assignments under general supervision; typically receiving general or detailed instructions on new assignments. Reports to the group supervisor of Shipping, Receiving and Mail Services. Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years related experience; Masters with 0 years of experience.
• Experience with managing institutional or government property
• Experience extracting, analyzing and presenting specified output from large volumes of data
• Experience with metrics creation/generation
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Some knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Business Enterprise Systems, such as Oracle.
• Should be familiar with the "tactical” aspects of Supply Chain Management: including; shipping and receiving acquisition, property management.
• Unpack and check, following a checklist, that moderately complex received goods comply with purchase orders or invoices.
• Interfaces with Laboratory personnel regarding complex receiving inquires.
• Assemble nonstandard crates and boxes and prepare parts and tooling for special shipment.
Number of positions