Job opening ID
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 12 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Electrical Engineer II
Power electronics engineering support for multiple power converter units (PCU) through prototype and engineering model phase. The engineering support will require support for: circuit analyses, simulations, schematics, layouts, build and assembly oversight, testing, and verification activities feeding into delivery of PCUs.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline with typically a minimum of 6 years of related experience, a Master’s degree in similar disciplines with typically a minimum of 4 years of related experience, or a PhD in similar disciplines with typically 2 years of related experience.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• You have wide-ranging experience and advanced knowledge in the following areas:
- Deep understanding and experience in Analog Electronics, Controls, or Power Systems Design
- Proven experience in the design, development, fabrication, assembly and test of analog or power electronics hardware
• Knowledge of:
o circuit design and board design software associated with electronics development
o industry and/or academic practices and standards across a range of applications related to the development, testing and integration of electronic assemblies for space applications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in relating to both internal and external customers
• Proven ability to multi-task with an established track record of meeting milestone schedules
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with fluctuating and competing environments
Preferred qualifications include experience and demonstrated capability in the areas of:
• The use of computer aided engineering tools to support the electronics design process e.g, Altium, LTspice
• The application of principles, theories, concepts and techniques in electronic circuit design, simulation, and test, particularly focused on analog electronics in space environments
• Military, Aerospace & Space hardware development experience
Number of positions